Extra Curricular Activities:
- Physical Education and Swimming: There is a semi-Olympic swimming pool and a full-size gymnasium to help in improving their physical co-ordination and balance.
- Music Appreciation: To instil a love of music through playing an instrument, listening, singing, dancing and movement.
- Educational Arts: To develop a love of art through creative work.
- Life Skills: To learn the simple day-to-day tasks, working towards independence.
- The Library: There is a well-stocked library with a qualified librarian.
- Information Communication Technology: There are computers in every classroom, and ICT Labs which are used to enhance students' learning.
- Al Farabi Theatre: This large theatre is where major events are held.
- Gourmet Corner: The cafeteria offers a healthy food option.
Students have regular outings to a variety of venues, to various educational, cultural and famous places in Kuwait.
The Parent Teacher Association meets regularly with a speaker to give a lecture on different topics, which bring together parents, teachers, and other professionals.